Davis Connect Technical Support
Devices are available for check out at your home school. You will need to sign the device checkout agreement via the myDSD system before a device will be checked out to you. Please contact your home school for more information and/or options.
BYOD - Students who bring a personal device will need to download and install a Davis School District certificate on their computer. This certificate will enable students to have the best experience when using different internet browsers while they are on the district network.
Support for Devices
- Connecting a Student iPad to WiFi
- iPad Care and Instructions
- Connecting a Cloudbook to the DSD Network Instructions
- Cloudbook Care and Instructions
If the information on this site does not resolve your technology question, you may request technical support help by emailing our Davis Connect Technical Support team. email@example.com
- Mobile Hotspot User Manual (T9Franklin Mobile Hotspot)