We support Learning First, by providing personalized curriculum, feedback, and support for individualized instructional pathways.
We believe that learners are at the center of their own instructional experience. Student achievement of academic standards is our purpose, and learning paths are tailored to meet the unique strengths, interests, needs and goals of each learner.
Davis connect lea- specific licenses 2020-2021
- This school employs individuals holding an LEA-specific educator license and/or endorsement
- An explanation of the types of educator licenses issued by USBE can be found here: https://www.schools.utah.gov/licensing/overview?mid=5284&tid=0
- As of 11/16/2020, this school employs educators with the following types of licensure:
- Professional License - 99%
- Associate License - 0%
- LEA-specific License - 1%
- Not USBE Qualified - 0%
- Individual educator credentials are public information and may be found here: https://cactus.schools.utah.gov/PersonSearch
Main Office: (801) 402-5266
Summer Office Hours: 8:00 am - 3:00 pm
Regular Office Hours (starting August 23): 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Address: 369 West Gentile Street
Layton, UT 84041